CIIE is the first ever national exhibition in the world with the theme on import. It is hosted by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China and the Shanghai Municipal People’s Government, with the World Trade Organization, the United Nations Development Programme, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, the Food and Agriculture Organi-zation of the United Nations, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization and the International Trade Center as partners. It is a significant move for the Chinese government to hold CIIE to give firm support to trade liberalization and economic globalization and actively open the Chinese market to the world. The CIIE can serve as an open platform to show national images and cooperate in international trade.The CIIE is designed to trade goods and services, exchange culture and ideas, welcome visitors from across the globe, benefit the whole world and respond to the aspirations of people from various countries to live a better life.The Chinese government sincerely welcomes government o˜icials, business communities, exhibitors and professional purchasers across the world to participate in CIIE. China will reach out its arms and o˜er countries in the world more opportunities of market, investment and growth. Together, we can achieve development for all.
Spanning 1.47 million square meters of floor area, National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) (NECC (Shanghai)) is the largest individual building structure and exhibition complex in the world. Located only 1.5 kilometers away from the Hongqiao Transportation Hub, NECC (Shanghai) serves as a perfect venue for exhibitions, meetings and conferences, business dealings, office buildings, hotels and events.
Prospective market of China
China has a population of 1.4 billion. Its middle-income population is the biggest in the world. The huge Chinese market points to a potential that is simply unlimited. Its total imports of goods and services are expected to exceed USD 30 trillion and USD 10 trillion respectively in the following 15 years since 2018.
Import expansion and more supportive policies
China will still be committed to more openness through releasing import potential, continuously broadening market access, creating a world-class business environment, building new highland for opening up as well as promoting multilateral and bilateral cooperation. To this end, more policy favors such as fewer tari˜s, more e˜icient customs clearance, less institutional costs for import and more protection of intellectual property rights will be given.
Favorable advantages of Shanghai
As the hub connects river and sea as well as North and South China, Shanghai is based on the Yangtze River at the back and faces the Pacific Ocean. It has always been a pioneer in openness and economic growth. It is now making more e˜orts to be a comprehensive center of global finance, economy, trade, shipping and technology innovation.
Great platform for branding
The 2nd CIIE attracted more than 700 media outlets from more than 80 countries and regions, and more than 4,000 reporters from home and abroad, who reported on the CIIE in a holistic and multi-faceted manner. Foreign media, such as the RIA Novosti, the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Le Figaro, Deutsche Welle, El Mundo, Lianhe Zaobao and the Mainichi Shimbun, have all reported on the 2nd CIIE.
The first China International Import Expo 2018
The first China International Import Expo (CIIE) was successfully held at NECC (Shanghai) from November 5 to November 10, 2018. The Expo attracted 172 countries, regions, and international organizations in all. More than 3,600 global companies participated in the total exhibition area of 300,000 square meters. Over 400,000 Chinese and foreign buyers came to the venue for business negotiations and procurements.
National Convention Center (Shanghai) in NECC (Shanghai) witnessed the grand opening of the first CIIE and the First Hongqiao International Economic and Trade Forum. Altogether 15 heads of state and government as well as representatives of royal families attended the Expo’s opening ceremony. Distinguished guests from the politics, business, academic, and research fields gathered at the First Hongqiao International Economic and Trade Forum to jointly discuss on international economic and trade cooperation. National Convention Center (Shanghai) boasts 78 conference rooms of different sizes and venues covering over 56,000 square meters, making it an ideal platform of high-end forums, meetings and conferences as well as events.
The second China International Import Expo 2019
The second China International Import Expo (CIIE) concluded in Nov.2019, with 71.13 billion U.S. dollars worth of tentative deals reached for one-year purchases of goods and services. A total of 181 countries, regions and international organizations attended the expo, and more than 3,800 enterprises participated in the exhibitions.
The third China International Import Expo 2020
Exhibition date: November 5-10, 2020
The third China International Import Expo has started registration of exhibitors after the upcoming second such event has signed up more than 3,000 companies from over 150 countries and regions.
Enterprises from the other countries can contact us to register CIIE 2020.
If you want to register the third China International Import Expo in Shanghai, please send us a email with the detailed information and we’ll send the letter of Authorization and the CIIE registration Form to you.
Tel: +86 15901819201
Participation Contract for the China International Import Expo 2020
Name of Exhibition: China International Import Expo 2020
Organized by: Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China, Shanghai Municipal Peoples Government
Undertaken by: China International Import Expo Bureau, National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
The Wine Zone was undertaken by:
Venue: National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai)
Exhibition date: November 5-10, 2020
展会官网/official website: www.ciie.org
|参展单位名称Name of Exhibitor:|
|企 业 官 网（如有）/Exhibitor website（If available）：|
Main brands and
Number/Area of Booths Reserved
Booth fee payable
Min. 36 m2
USD 360/ m2 or RMB 2,500 / m2
|平方米/ m²||USD： |
（币种须二选一，Please choose one currency only）
|人民币（大写）： 万 仟 佰 拾 元整 RMB____________________|
（币种二选一，Please choose one currency only）
Account name: .
Name of bank of deposit:
ADD of bank:
|Rules of Payment|
|参展单位应于2020年【 】月【 】日前支付【 】%的展位费。|
The exhibitor shall pay [ ] % of the total booth fee as the down payment before [ ] [ ], 2020.
1. The exhibitor makes commitment that all the information submitted is legitimate, authentic and valid. The exhibitor shall thoroughly read the Detailed Rules of Exhibition（which forms an integral part of this contract with same legal effect as this contract，for details please refer to the “Download”under the“Bushiness Exhibition”Column at the Official Website www.ciie.org ）before submitting this contract.
2. Upon receipt of the Participation Contract signed and sealed by the exhibitor (or its authorized agent), the Organizer should review relevant documents and return the endorsed Participation Contract upon approval.Once this Contract comes into effect, the scanned or faxed copy shall bear the same legal force as the original before the delivery of the signed and sealed original.
3. The Organizer agrees the exhibitor to entrust (full name of the entrusted entity) (hereinafter referred to as the “entrusted payer”) to fulfill the payment obligations as stipulated in this Contract; the exhibitor guarantees that the entrusted payer presents a Commitment Letter to the Organizer and fulfills the payment obligations on its behalf. Where the entrusted payer does not make payment to the Organizer as agreed herein, the exhibitor shall not be deemed exempt from corresponding payment obligations. If any third party is entrusted by the exhibitor to sign the Participation Contract and other related documents, the exhibitor shall present a Letter of Authorization to the Organizer, specifying the commitment items.
4. Where the exhibitor or the entrusted payer fails to pay exhibition fee, after a deferred for up to ten workdays or more or no payment without timely notifying the Organizer in writing, the Organizer shall be entitled to terminate the Participation Contract and re-let the corresponding booth to a third party and the booth fee already paid by the exhibitor (if any) shall not be refunded.
5. The Organizer shall have the right to timely adjust the location and area of booths according to the actual applications, exhibition scale, features or to adjust the exhibition overall layout in full or in part. At the premise that the exhibitor has fully paid the exhibition fee, if the exhibitor’s participation qualification is canceled due to such adjustment, the Organizer will return the booth fees paid by the exhibitor to its original account of payment (free of interest); if the area of booth is reduced therefrom, the Organizer will return the difference (free of interest) arising from the area deduction to the original account of payment without bearing any liability.
6. The time under this contract and the Detailed Rules of Exhibition is China Standard Time (CST) and the time of payment refers to the date of the payment reaching the designated account of the Organizer. The payment amount shall be subject to the actual sum received by the Organizer. All expenses incurred due to payment shall be borne by the exhibitor.
7. (Min. 36 m2):, which shall be designed, constructed and decorated by the exhibitor at his own expenses. The raw space booth fee only covers the raw space allocation, lighting and cleaning for the public area provided by the Organizer. After China International Import Expo Bureau has approved the authorization documents, the booth cannot be unreserved, otherwise all booth fees paid will not be refunded.
8.The final booth may have some Shared area. The actual Shared area shall be determined by the booth map of jinbo bureau and the final plan.
|The following is Signature Page without Text|
|葡萄酒区承办单位Undertaker of Wine Zone:|
经 办 人Handled by:
|参展单位（受托付款单位）Exhibitor (or entrusted payer entity):|
经 办 人Handled by: